The Muscat Festival is an annual festival taking place during January and February, in two parks, the Qurum Park and the Nasseem Park.
The festival is organized by the municipality of Muscat.
The festival covers sports events, fashion shows and circus programs. The culture section in limited, with an emphasis on traditional music, and arts and crafts. However, there is an international section that could be interesting for foreign performing artists.
- The Arab Fund for Arts and Culture – Open Calls as of March 2015
- New article by Sultan Sooud Al-Qassemi on the modernity movement in the Gulf states.
- Book on Oman’s architecture published
- This evening at the Abu Dhabi International Book Fair Tamboura Master Talah Ismael and Takht Al Emirati with Ali Obeid.
- Remembering Sarah White of the Bait Al Zubair, 19/03/1968 – 10/04/2013